Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some things we never think are worth thinking !!!

This makes an interesting reading .
:-)



1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow !! i look gorgeous in wet hair :)

2) How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Rs : 750

3) What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
MORE !!! I want to learn more and more and more . . .

4) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My mom. . generally its her habbit to call at weird times. And i usually miss it !!!

5) What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Swades Theme music - absolutely pleasant and sufficiently alerting !!!

6) What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and T - shirt, how come i am always wearing what looks best on me.
:)

7) Do you label yourself?
Never because i dont know what is a label

8) Name the brand of the shoes you currently own
No shoes for me

9) Bright or Dark Room?
Dark room when am sleeping, otherwise a bright room.

10) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A very interesting and funny person. Must be an intellectual.

11) What does your watch look like?
Sleek, decent and simplistic. Like me

12) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Dreaming . . in my deep sleep

13) What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I love you -


14) What's a word that you say a lot?
SAHI :)

15) Who told you he/she loved you last?
My sweetheart - The love of my life.

16) Last furry thing you touched?
My dog - - Snowy !!!!

17) Favourite age you have been so far?
Every age and everyday has been my favorite

18) What was the last thing you said to someone?
They have blocked the blooging from office, damn it !! These heartless creatures.

19) The last song you listened to?
Sathi ya ye tune kya kiyaa !!!!

20) Where did you live in 1987?
Akola

21) Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

22) Is anyone jealous of you?
Might be in dozens :)))

23) Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Finger ring - gifted by my dad . . thats the only thing.

24) What's your favourite town/city?
Akola - my home town

25) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
April 16th 2009 - For my dad - for his bithday - on april 17th

26) Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

27) Your first love/big crush: What is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He is my best friend. Going great buddies !!!!

28) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.

29) What is your current desktop picture?
L n T infotech - boring offwhite empty space

30) Have you been burnt by love?
Yessss !!! still burning :)

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe sahiyes tu :))))))))))))))))))) L&T infotech wah :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lioness..
    I can easily associate urself with me now on...;-)
    this post was v interesting and u put the answers ekdam straight from ur heart!! good going!!
    and btw, u guys are good students ;))

    ReplyDelete